This page was updated on 3rd November 2017.
This Privacy Statement is dated 3rd September 2017.
EscortsofSingapore.com.sg (“EOS”) and its affiliates (collectively, the “Site”) respect your privacy. EOS is firmly committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information. EOS maintains robust physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in its care.
By using the Site, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclose of your personal information. This information is collected from you for the purposes of:
- providing you with the Site’s services;
- identifying you;
- managing and administering the Site’s services; and
- protecting against fraud (or suspected fraud).
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you whenever you engage in e-commerce transactions on the Site, use the Site’s products or services, request information or materials, create or update account information, place orders or make purchases, communicate with us, or visit the Site. The personal information we collect and store about you may include without limitation your first and last name, email address, date of birth, billing and shipping information, order history, and other such information that is considered reasonably necessary.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide superior services;
- Keep you apprised of information and developments that you may find of interest;
- Alert you to new features, terms, content, products or services;
- Contact you regarding your posts, replies, and/or account information;
- Process and respond to your inquires;
- Improve the Site;
- Administer, monitor and control use of the Site, including posts, replies, and account information; and
- Enforce the Terms of Service (collectively, the “Activities”).
You authorise the Site to transmit email to you to respond to your communications and administer Activities.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to agents and operators under confidentiality or similar agreements, including shippers, vendors, payment processors, and advertisers, who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information:
- to provide products or services to you;
- to administer our business or the Site, including fulfilling and shipping orders;
- to provide customer service;
- to update account information;
- to forward updates, announcements, and newsletters;
- to respond to your communications, and communicate with you about the Site and other activities related to the Site;
- in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of the Site’s business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); or
- as otherwise authorised by you.
Disclosure in Special Circumstances
We may also disclose your name, email address, or other information about you, including personal information, if
- required to do so by law, court order or subpoena, or as requested by other government, law enforcement, or investigative authority,
- we in good faith believe that such disclosure is necessary or advisable, including without limitation to protect the rights or properties of the Site,
- we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, or has breached an agreement, or if anyone else could be harmed by such activities or interference,
- if we determine an ad posted violates our Terms of Service or the rights of a third party, or
- there is an emergency involving personal danger. We may also provide information about you if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Please note that if you post any of your personal information on the Site, such information may be collected and used by others over whom the Site has no control. The Site is not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make public.
Collection of Non-Personal Information Using Cookies
We automatically receive and record non-personal information on our server logs from your browser as well as through other analyses of the Site. Non-personal information includes without limitation your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, cookie information (as described below), the pages you request, type of computer operating system you use , the type of browser you use, the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while visiting the Site, and the content you accessed.
Correction/Update of Personal Information
If your personal information changes, you may review, correct or update your personal information previously provided at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also have your personal profile data deleted from our database by sending us an email to email@example.com. However, if you have your personal profile data deleted from our database, you may forfeit entrance rights to areas restricted to account members and certain benefits for account members.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18 nor does the Site knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. The Site does not orient this Site towards children or target them as an audience, nor does it screen them from using the Site. The material on this Site is for mature audiences, and parents and guardians should take responsibility for monitoring their children’s use. The Site does not collect or distribute information indicating whether a user is a child.
Links to Other sites
This Site provides links and pointers to websites maintained by other organisations. The Site provides these links as a convenience to users, but it does not operate, control or endorse such sites. The Site also disclaims any responsibility for the information on those sites and any products or services offered there, and cannot vouch for the privacy policies of such sites. The Site does not make any warranties or representations that any linked sites (or even this Site) will function without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected, or that the sites and their servers are free of viruses and other problems that can harm your computer.
E-Commerce and Our Secure Server
We understand that storing data in a secure manner is important. We store personal information using industry standard, reasonable and technically feasible, physical, technical and administrative safeguards against foreseeable risks, such as unauthorised access. All e-commerce transactions that take place on the Site are processed through our secure server in order to make every reasonable effort to insure that your personal information is protected.
Please be aware that the Site and data storage are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond the Site’s control. We cannot guarantee the security of the information on and sent from the Site.
On our Site, you may have the opportunity to follow a link to other sites that may be of interest to you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites or the content provided thereon. We disclaim any responsibility for transactions conducted on those sites and cannot vouch for the security of the information submitted in those transactions.
Policy Changes and Acceptance
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the material published on this Site (https://escortsofsingapore.com.sg) subsists in Escorts of Singapore (“EOS”) and is subject to copyright. Reproduction of all or any part of the contents of this Website is prohibited, except to the extent permitted below. The information on this Website (including all clips) may be viewed online only for personal use. No part of the information may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded or linked to or otherwise distributed, copied or used for any commercial purpose whatsoever. If you wish to reproduce or otherwise use any of the information contained in this website, it is your responsibility to obtain approval for such use from the copyright owners. Any failure to adhere to the above copyright obligations will infringe EOS’s intellectual property rights.
All materials on the Site, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Site or owned by other parties who have posted on the Site. Materials from the Site and from any other web site owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
In posting content on the Site, you grant the Site, and its owners and licensees, the right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and create derivative works from the posted content.
By using the Site’s services, you accept the following conditions:
Escorts of Singapore (“EOS”) accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through the Site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgements about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, EOS excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through any EOS website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of EOS or its customers or agents.
Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through the Site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. EOS makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the Site including, without limitation:
the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Site or your access to it; or
the risk that the content of the Site and linked websites complies with the laws of any country outside Singapore.
Your use of the Site may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
Unauthorised use of the Site could result in criminal prosecution.
- EscortsofSingapore.com.sg is not the speaker of any content or information published by its advertisers or users. Escorts of Singapore is not and/or will not be held accountable or responsible for the content of the advertisements on EscortsofSingapore.com.sg. EscortsofSingapore.com.sg provides a legitimate professional service. We do not receive any direct proceeds earned from prostitution. Any and all monies paid to Escorts of Singapore is for the rendering of lawful goods and/or services on EscortsofSingapore.com.sg as a publisher of content submitted by its users.
- Escorts of Singapore does not offer or facilitate, or organise, manage or supervise the provision of sexual services by a woman or girl to another person in return for payment or reward.
Terms of Service
The Site reserves the right to change the Terms at any time and for any reason. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted to the Site and you should visit this page periodically to keep apprised of any changes. By continuing to use the Site after any such change, you accept and agree to the modified Terms. The Site reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, any site features, benefits (including without limitation blocking or terminating your Account), rules or conditions, all without notice, even though such changes may affect the way you use the Site. You agree that the Site will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
If you choose to register to use the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in the registration process, and maintain and promptly update your information to keep it accurate. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have done so, or for any other reason, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and disable any and all current or future use of the Website or any service or feature.
If you register as a Registered User, you will be given the option to create your own web pages, hosted on the Site and featuring content and information that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via automated templates.
All Registered Users must login at least once every six months. The six-month period begins at the time of the last login. If you fail to login within any six-month period, you will receive a notification by e-mail that your registration, all web hosting and other services, and all content that you may have uploaded, posted, e-mailed, or otherwise transmitted to the Site, may be deleted from the Site. If you fail to login within the subsequent three-month period after this e-mail notice is sent to you, then your registration, all web hosting and other services, and all your content will be deleted from the system automatically.
1. A Recurring Payment is a payment in which you (as a buyer or a sender of funds) provide an advance authorisation to a third party payment processor for a payment, directly on a one-time, regular, or sporadic basis. Recurring Payments are sometimes called “Subscriptions”, “Automatic Payments” or “Preapproved Payments”. Recurring Payments can be managed from your Account Information. By providing an advanced authorisation for a recurring payment, you are giving the third party the ability to collect or reverse variable payment amounts from your credit or debit card until such time as this arrangement is cancelled.
2. You hereby authorise and instruct our third party payment gateways and providers to pay the Site (or another person they direct) amounts from your card for the amounts you agreed to owe and as presented to the third party payment provider by the Site as is stipulated in your advertising membership package. You acknowledge and agree that use of Recurring Payments in any form means that these payments may be variable and scheduled to occur at certain times. You should make sure that you fully understand your payment obligations with the Site and ensure you always have sufficient funds to meet your ongoing commitment to the Site.
3. If your initiated payment requires a currency conversion by the third party, the amount of the currency conversion fee will be determined at the time the applicable third party processes your payment and completes the transaction. You acknowledge that the exchange rate determined at the time of each payment transaction will differ and you agree to the future execution of third party initiated payments being based on fluctuating exchange rates. You agree and consent to the amounts above that the Site will present to any third party to be debited (including any applicable changes to those agreed amounts).
4. Billing Agreement -When you establish a Recurring Payment with the Site, you are also entering into a Billing Agreement with the third party. By entering into a Billing Agreement you are authorising the Site to allow the third party to charge your account directly. The third party facilitates the transaction between you and the Site.
If the preferred funding source fails (for example, a credit or debit card expires) and your account cannot complete a transaction in the first instance, it may be used again to try to complete the transaction. If the preferred funding source in your account cannot complete a transaction after repeated attempts, the transaction or invoice will be marked “Unpaid” and your subscription will be cancelled.
5. Cancelling Recurring Payments – Buyers or senders of funds may cancel a Recurring Payment at any time up to 3 working days prior to the date the payment is scheduled to take place. The Site will provide you with the ability to cancel a Recurring Payment within 3 Business Days of the scheduled date of the Recurring Payment. If your payment is funded by your bank account, then you may cancel this payment.
To cancel a Recurring Payment generally, log into your account, access the “Account” tab, ‘Cancel Membership’ and follow the instructions to cancel the payment. Recurring Payments may also be referred to as “subscriptions” or “preapproved payments”. If you cancel a Recurring Payment you may still be liable to the Site for the payment and be required to pay the Site through alternative means.
Recurring Membership Payments by Bank Deposit
You will be sent a ‘notification of amount due’ or an ‘expiry notice’ prior to the expiration of your recurring membership by bank deposit or other “Pay by Check” payment methods. If you choose to continue to list your advertisement on the Site, you agree to make the membership payment amount above into the Site’s account prior to the expiration date of your listing. The Site’s banking or other payment details will be made available to you upon successful registration of your account. Should such payment not be received prior to the expiration date of your listing, the Site reserves the right to terminate or cancel your listing(s) and/or membership account.
Changing Membership Levels
When changing from one membership level to another, whether it is upgrading or downgrading, no refunds will be provided on paid subscriptions for existing memberships. When changing your membership from one level to another, you current subscription will be cancelled and your new subscription will apply from the date you change membership levels. If this change occurs prior to the end of your existing monthly membership, your new invoice will be created pro-rata and any existing credits will be applied to the next invoice.
Cancelling Your Membership
No refunds are offered for the cancellation of memberships. If you are considering cancelling your membership, we recommend cancelling it as close to the end of the membership term as possible.
Without limitation, you agree to refrain from the following actions while using the Site:
1. Harassing, threatening, embarrassing or causing distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity or impersonating any other person or entity or otherwise restricting or inhibiting any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
2. Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
3. Posting advertising or solicitation in categories that is not appropriate, or posting the same item or service in more than one category or more than once every 7 days, or posting the same ad in multiple cities on the Site;
4. (a)Posting adult content or explicit adult material unless:
- such material is specifically permitted in designated adult categories and permitted under applicable federal, state, and local law; and
- you are at least 18 years of age or older and not considered to be a minor in your country and state of residence;
(b) Posting, anywhere on the Site, obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs which depict genitalia or actual or simulated sexual acts, as determined in the sole discretion of EOS;
(c) Posting any solicitation directly or in “coded” fashion for any illegal service exchanging sexual favours for money or other valuable consideration;
(d) Posting any material on the Site that exploits minors in any way;
(e) Posting any material on the Site that in any way constitutes or assists in human trafficking.
5. Posting any ad for products or services, use or sale of which is prohibited by any law or regulation;
6. Sending mail, e-mail, voice messages or faxes for solicitation of any other product, or service to a user of the Site unless the user has granted permission in their ad or otherwise allowed contact for solicitation;
7. Deleting or revising any material posted by any other user;
8. Interfering with or infringing the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information or intellectual property rights of others;
9. Using any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Site unless expressly permitted by the Site;
10. Taking any action creating a disproportionately large usage load on the Site unless expressly permitted by the Site:
11. Sending messages or engaging in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element;
12. Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to non-public areas of the Site. In addition, if you have a password to a non-public area of the Site, you may not disclose to, or share your password, with any third parties and/or use your password for unauthorised purposes;
13. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or any part of the Site; modifying any meta data, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content; framing of or linking to any of the Site, its content or information available from the Site without the express written consent of agents of the Site;
14. Discriminating on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
15. Posting any employment ads violating the anti-discrimination provisions of the Immigration Act or messages which violate any law or regulation;
16. Using the Site to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
17. Posting free ads promoting links to commercial services or web sites except in areas of the Site where such ads are expressly permitted;
18. Posting any material advertising weapons the use, carrying, or advertising of which is prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. You are solely responsible for complying with any and all laws and/or regulations applicable to the transfer of firearms under both applicable local, state and federal laws.
Please report any violations of these Terms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your use of the Site.
Use of Materials
Any ads or messages that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing on public areas of the Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You understand and agree that any such ads and messages may be used by the Site or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium, including our print media, if any. You grant the Site (and our affiliates) the irrevocable right to use and/or edit your ads and messages, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
Termination of Access
The Site has the right terminate your access for any reason if we believe you have violated these Terms in any manner. You agree not to hold the Site liable for such termination, and further agree not to attempt to use the Site after termination.
Advertisers Note: This site is dedicated solely to independent and private escort listings. If you are an agency, you are advised against listing your escorts on this site. If an ad profile is found to be connected to a non-private escort, the profile will be removed immediately without refund.
No Third Party Beneficiaries
Notification of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to the Site:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our copyright agent can be reached as follows:
Email: email@example.com (Please put Copyright Infringement in the subject line.)
The Site may, under appropriate circumstances and at our own discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
Posting of Ads
You understand that each time you post an ad on this Site or otherwise use the Site, you agree to these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that the Site may send you e-mail messages telling you about products and services offered by the Site (or its affiliates and partners) You understand and agree that such communications are part and parcel of your registration for and use of the Site; if you do not wish to receive further communications from the Site (or its affiliates and partners), you must cancel your registration by sending a cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site may impose a fee on the posting of Content in certain areas of the Site. Users uploading Content to fee-based areas are responsible for such Content and for compliance with these Terms. Under no circumstances will the Site provide a refund in the event that Content is removed from fee-based areas for violation of these Terms.
The Site has no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Site, whether or not they may be affiliated with the Site. Any websites linked to or from the Site are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
The Site assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, views, opinions or advice in any material contained on the Site. In addition, it does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by others. Any information posted on the Site is the responsibility of the person or persons posting the message. Any user who violates the Terms may be permanently banned from posting ads or using the Site. You understand that all postings, ads, messages, advertisements, photos, sounds, images, text, files, video or other materials (collectively “Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are solely the responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that the Site does not control, and is not responsible for Content available on the Site. You agree that the Site does not pre-screen, monitor or approve any Content, but that the Site shall have the right, but not the obligation to remove, move (including moving an ad or posting to another section or category within the classifieds), refuse, edit or delete any Content for any reason whatsoever. The Site shall not be responsible for any interaction between you and the other users of the Site. Your dealings with others through the Site are solely between you and such other parties. Under no circumstances will the Site be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. The Site is under no obligation to become involved in any disputes between you and other users of the Site or between you and any other third parties.
You agree that our service is a venue for posters and users of the Site. In the event that you have a dispute with any user of the Site, you agree that the Site is under no obligation to become involved. You further agree to release the Site from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with such dispute.
You are entirely responsible and liable for any ad content you post or any ad that is posted through your Account.
The Site does not offer any refunds for the early cancellation of paid sponsor ads or paid print ads. We do not issue credits or refunds due to our extremely low rates and minimal administrative staff.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Site may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content you upload, post, or otherwise make available on the Site if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- comply with legal requirements imposed by local law or authorities
- enforce these Terms;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Site, its users and the public.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Site
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THESE CLASSIFIEDS. THE SITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS CLASSIFIEDS OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
The information, services and products available to you on this Site may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While the Site does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED OR RELATING TO (i) THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE), OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, (ii) ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON AUTHORIZED TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISCLOSURE OF PASSWORDS TO THIRD PARTIES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SITE’S ACTIVITIES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, the violation of these Terms by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of the Site using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of The Singapore Government without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any action you or any third party may bring to enforce these Terms, or in connection with any matters related to the Site, shall be brought only in High or Supreme courts located in Singapore , and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Site and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Site. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software, or visit another site linked to by this Site. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of these Terms to: email@example.com.
Severance and Waiver
You acknowledge and agree that if any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Furthermore, if any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision.
The Site’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Site.