The comparison is often made between low to mid-priced and high-end or luxury escorts, and the question that often develops is why pay more?
Specifically, the following questions came up recently in a discussion:
“I often come across ads of escorts who charge $1000-$1500/hour but I’m not sure how they would be better than the escorts who charge $400 per hour? Is there any reason why I should spend $1200 when I could see a comparable escort for $400?”
The fee that a provider places on his or her time and services can be a touchy subject. There are several reasons why some escorts charge a higher rate and it could be one or more of the following:
1. They prefer to see a lower volume of clients, and therefore, charge more to make up for that fact.
2. They choose to charge more to attract clients who prefer to see escorts who are not high volume. You could say that it may or may not be true that an escort who charges more is “low volume”. The majority of the time they are “low volume” simply for the fact that their market share is smaller.
3. They have supermodel looks, or in the least are very attractive.
4. They have more to offer than just great sex and great looks. I doubt you will find a high-priced escort who does not have a degree. He/She is extremely knowledgeable, articulate and poised. The question here isn’t would you pay for this. The fact is that there are clients who are looking for more than just sex and “performance”.
5. He/She is a famous porn star or someone who is well-known in the public space.
6. They have a great reputation.
7. They have a big regular client base.
8. They invest more in themselves, including in expensive clothes, shoes, jewellery, cosmetics, skin care, fitness, health etc. The question here isn’t would you pay more for this. The fact is that there are clients who will.
9. They do not provide any unsafe services. On the contrary, most high-priced escorts will not provide just about any service under the sun. Wealthy clients want to know that the escort they are seeing are clean and STD-free.
10. They are disease and drug-free.
11. They provide a service in an upscale area. This means a higher rent for a luxury incall apartment for which the cost is passed on to the client.
12. They go above and beyond to provide a great service. This could be something as simple as providing high end drinks on arrival to the client, to preparing a meal for a dinner date or pampering them in other ways. The entire experience is of a superior quality.
13. They do not show/blur their faces in their ads. This comes at a high premium especially for clients who have public profiles or cannot be seen with an “escort” in public.
While the differences may not be visible to the naked eye on the surface, there is generally a good reason for the price an escort places on his or her offerings of time and energy.
It is always a good idea to do your due diligence when booking an escort. Determine your requirements, source those who provide what you need and decide on what your budget affords. It is never a good idea to negotiate an escort’s rate.
You Do Get What You Pay For.
Subscribe to the EOS Blog Mailing List and keep up to date with our informative articles.
Return to EOS Blog
Return to Escorts of Singapore
Follow us on Twitter
Love the list! Thanks EOS. I’d like to add that when colleagues ask about how to price their service I always like to mention that they consider the amount that they would be happy walking in to the session for. I feel like I didn’t ask myself this question for years – and since I did I feel much more satisfied with where I stand and the reasoning behind it! Thanks again.